Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Yearly review of goals

Here's what I wrote this time last year:

"My goals for Lucy's 2007 flyball year are for her to regain her straight return pass, prove herself in head-to-head racing with strange dogs, do more tugging with her treat tug, and race if a possible opportunity materializes. Mostly I just want to keep having fun with her and watch/help our flyball team continue to develop!"

I'm happy to report that all of those goals were met, and I'm especially happy about the passing one. For 2008, I'd like to see her tug drive continue to improve, and to see the racing debut of our home team.

2 comments:

La complice de Jasmine / Jasmine's Partner In Crime said...

Wow! I'm happy to see Lucy has met her goals. As I mentioned earlier, she's quite something to see, running down the lanes, ears flapping in the wind. That's one happy dog!

Muttsandaklutz said...

Thanks! She's happy to do pretty much anything provided she gets a treat at the end.

Jasmine is looking good and just flies over the jumps, all stretched out, like Superman, or Wonderwoman, or how about Wonderwoofman; anyway, she's such a cool dog and you know I love her!